Antibacterial Storage Cupboards treated with BioCote® from Hi Tech Lockers.
Reduce the risk of cross-contamination with our BioCote anti-bacterial protected cupboards.
You may not have thought about this before - but every surface in your school, hospital, gym or work environment is a potential breeding ground for bacteria. As cupboards and personal storage feature prominently in the majority of workplaces, Hi Tech Lockers now offers a cost effective method of reducing this risk with the introduction of BioCote technology.
Our BioCote products include our range of Australian Made steel cupboards, and is also available in lockers, mobile pedestals, filing cabinets and more. It is only available in White Satin. With a complementary range of locking systems available this range provides a valuable contribution to hygiene management in healthcare, hospitals, food processing, retail as well as other areas where due diligence demands that every effort is made to minimise contamination risks.
BioCote is a powder coat additive that has demonstrated to reduce harmful microbes and bacteria by greater than 95% over a 2 hour period, and is the only antimicrobial technology supplier to be certified by HACCP International.
- Key locking standard - includes 2 keys with master key available as option
- Available in four heights - 1020mm, 1500mm, 1850mm and 2000mm
- White Satin Powder coat only, all other colours price on application
- Powder coat steel for durability
- Huge range of locking options
- Perforated Door ventilation available
- Custom sizes available
- Three point locking (single door only)
- Internal door stiffener to prevent door flex
Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Lockers are currently only available in White Satin. Other colours may be available but are priced on application.