Ambulant Lockers | Mobility Lockers
The ambulant locker is a locker with 4 wheels or castors, designed to be relocated in the office or workplace as required.
Ambulant Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel, 100% recyclable with up to 10% recycled materials.
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- 4 castors for mobility in the workplace
- Supplied with or without door ventilation as required.
- Powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 300W x 450D
- 2 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 300W x 450D
- 3 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 300W x 450D
- 4 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 300W x 450D
- 5 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 300W x 450D
- 6 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 300W x 450D
- 1 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 380W x 450D
- 2 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 380W x 450D
- 3 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 380W x 450D
- 4 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 380W x 450D
- 5 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 380W x 450D
- 6 Tier Ambulant Locker: 960H x 380W x 450D
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Hanging rail and coat hooks
- Internal mirror (shatter resistant)
- Sloping Tops
- Add more perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to email@example.com with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief to find out what is possible!