Antibacterial Lockers | Hygenic Lockers | Antimicrobial Lockers
Antimicrobial Lockers treated with BioCote® from Hi Tech Lockers.
Reduce the risk of cross-contamination with our BioCote anti-bacterial protected lockers.
Every surface in your school, hospital, gym or work environment is a potential breeding ground for bacteria. As lockers and personal storage feature prominently in the majority of workplaces, Hi Tech Lockers now offers a cost effective method of reducing this risk with the introduction of BioCote technology.
Our BioCote protected products include our range of Australian Made lockers, and is also available in storage cupboards, mobile pedestals, filing cabinets and more. It is only available in White Satin. With a complementary range of locking systems available this range provides a valuable contribution to hygiene management in healthcare, hospitals, food processing, retail as well as other areas where due diligence demands that every effort is made to minimise contamination risks.
BioCote is a powder coat additive that has demonstrated to reduce harmful microbes and bacteria by greater than 95% over a 2 hour period, and is the only antimicrobial technology supplier to be certified by HACCP International.
Antimicrobial Lockers Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel. 100% Bluescope steel with up to 20% recycled materials.
- Fully perforated doors and body in your choice of round or square perforations.
- Perforations can be applied to every panel including the top and shelves.
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Personal compartment on single tier
- Hanging rail and side hooks on 1 and 2 tier lockers
- Powder coat finish with many colour options (see below).
- Supplied fully assembled and can be banked together.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Heights (mm) and Doors
- 950H: up to 6 doors.
- 1375H: up to 8 doors.
- 1800H (standard): up to 12 doors.
- 2000H: up to 12 doors.
- 300W (standard)
- 380W (standard)
- 450D (standard)
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities may apply).
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to email@example.com with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief to find out what is possible!
Our antimicrobial powder coat option is available in White Satin as standard. Any colour can be ordered, however MOQs and surcharges apply. Typically, changing colour is worth avoiding unless you're looking at project quantities.
Request a Free Quote
At Hi Tech Lockers we understand that every project is different. Different users, different administrative requirements, different WH&S considerations. We do our best to host a comprehensive range of products with as many options as possible, but the reality is "there's always one more option". Reach out! Let us know your requirements and let us come up with a design solution that fits your brief (and your budget).