Bowls Locker | Bowling Club Locker
The Bowls Locker has been designed with the Aussie bowling club in mind. With an extra deep body for your bowling equipment, this is a locker that should furnish every local club. Encourage your patrons to have fun and relax, knowing their belongings are safe when they visit your bowling club.
Bowls Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- 100% recyclable Bluescope steel with up to 20% recycled materials
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Welded shelf stiffeners for extra weight capacity
- Extra deep at 600mmD
- Perforated doors for passive ventilation, with option for louvres or no vents.
- Durable powder coat finish with many colour options (see below)
- Supplied fully assembled and can be banked together
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Tier Bowls Locker: 1800H x 380W x 600D
- 4 Tier Bowls Locker: 1800H x 380W x 600D
- 3 Tier Bowls Locker: 1800H x 450W x 600D
- 4 Tier Bowls Locker: 1800H x 450W x 600D
All Bowls Lockers are extra deep to cater for the speciality sporting equipment found in bowling clubs around Australia.
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities may apply).
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at email@example.com with your brief to find out what is possible!
One of the benefits you can enjoy when selecting from our Australian Made product range is unrivalled access to the wide range of powder coat options available from Dulux, Interpon, Oxytech and other Australian powder coat manufacturers. The below colour options are colours that are kept in the factory, ready to be used at a moment's notice. If your project requires a specific colour however, our paint suppliers offer a wide range of "order in" and "made to order" colours.
Ripple Finish (Textured)
Textura® Anti Mar Finish
Request a Free Quote
At Hi Tech Lockers we understand that every project is different. Different users, different administrative requirements, different WH&S considerations. We do our best to host a comprehensive range of products with as many options as possible, but the reality is "there's always one more option". Reach out! Let us know your requirements and let us come up with a design solution that fits your brief (and your budget).
Get in touch today
Quote - Bowls Locker
"*" indicates required fields