Clean & Dirty Locker | Clothing Separation Locker
Our clean and dirty lockers are proudly Australian Made, with full attention to style, strength and durability. They feature a lifetime warranty which promises peace of mind for any workplace.
Clean & Dirty Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Full width personal compartment
- Central divider with full length hanging rail to separate clean and dirty garments
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Hanging rail and coat hook in each compartment
- 50% door perforation to air soiled garments
- Powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- 3 point locking
Want to keep it hygenic?
If you want to reduce odours, eliminate bacterial spread and kill harmful microbes ask for your garment lockers to include BioCote® antimicrobial protection.
Available in White Satin, kills 99% of harmful microbes in 2 hours.
- Clean & Dirty Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
- Clean & Dirty Locker: 1800H x 450W x 450D
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Sloping Tops
- Locker Plinths
- Locker Stands
- Locker Stands with Seat
- Add more perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at email@example.com with your brief to find out what is possible!
One of the benefits you can enjoy when selecting from our Australian Made product range is unrivalled access to the wide range of powder coat options available from Dulux, Interpon, Oxytech and other Australian powder coat manufacturers. The below colour options are colours that are kept in the factory, ready to be used at a moment's notice. If your project requires a specific colour however, our paint suppliers offer a wide range of "order in" and "made to order" colours.
Ripple Finish (Textured)
Textura® Anti Mar Finish
Get Your Free Quote
Ready to begin? At Hi Tech Lockers we are solutions-focused. Let us know your requirements and we will work with you on a design solution that fits your brief (and your budget).
Get in touch today
Quote - Clean and Dirty Lockers
"*" indicates required fields