Garment Lockers | Uniform Exchange Locker for Hanging Garments
Our steel uniform exchange lockers are 100% manufactured in Australia with a strong focus on an Australian supply chain. Uniform Exchange Lockers are available with hanging or folded garment options, and feature a service door that opens all compartments simultaneously. This makes it ready for efficient management by your launder contractors. Lockers are perfect for abattoirs, food manufacturing and other industrial centres.
Uniform Exchange Locker - Hanging Garments - Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel. 100% Bluescope steel, with up to 20% recycled materials
- Louvred ventilation, with the option for perforations or no vents.
- User doors are uniquely keyed and a primary service door for all-compartment access via one lock.
- Lockable with key or latch as standard.
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Powder coat finish with many colour options (see below)
- Supplied fully assembled and can be banked together
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Want to keep it hygenic?
If you want to reduce odours, eliminate bacterial spread and kill harmful microbes ask for your garment lockers to include BioCote® antimicrobial protection.
Available in White Satin, kills 99% of harmful microbes in 2 hours.
Uniform Exchange Lockers - Folded Garments
- 4 Door Folded Uniform Exchange Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
- 8 Door Folded Uniform Exchange Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
Uniform Exchange Lockers - Hanging Garments
- 4 Door Hanging Uniform Exchange Locker: 1800H x 720W x 450D
- 6 Door Hanging Uniform Exchange Locker: 1800H x 720W x 450D
- 8 Door Hanging Uniform Exchange Locker: 1800H x 720W x 450D
All garment lockers are accessible via the main service door - e.g. an 8 door garment locker is 8 user doors + 1 service door.
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities may apply).
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to email@example.com with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief to find out what is possible!
One of the benefits you can enjoy when selecting from our Australian Made product range is unrivalled access to the wide range of powder coat options available from Dulux, Interpon, Oxytech and other Australian powder coat manufacturers. The below colour options are colours that are kept in the factory, ready to be used at a moment's notice. If your project requires a specific colour however, our paint suppliers offer a wide range of "order in" and "made to order" colours.
Ripple Finish (Textured)
Textura® Anti Mar Finish
Request a Free Quote
At Hi Tech Lockers we understand that every project is different. Different users, different administrative requirements, different WH&S considerations. We do our best to host a comprehensive range of products with as many options as possible, but the reality is "there's always one more option". Reach out! Let us know your requirements and let us come up with a design solution that fits your brief (and your budget).
Get in touch today
Quote - Uniform Exchange Lockers
"*" indicates required fields