Laptop Lockers | Charging Lockers | Powered Lockers
Our powered lockers are available in three distinct styles and feature the safest power options available in the locker industry. Regardless of your preferred style, your charging lockers will include a safety overload switch and can feature your choice of Australian power points or USB charging.
Powered Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Door and rear ventilation for passive heat reduction
- Powder coat finish
- Locker: Lifetime
- Electrical Components: 1 Year
- Safe - All outlets are protected by a Thermal Overload switch and comply with Australian standards.
- Simple - Our charging lockers are softwired which means you can plug them into an existing wall socket. No electrician required. We can provide a hardwired option if your project requires it.
- Options - supplied with a standard GPO per compartment, you can also swap it out for dual USB A or USB A and C per compartment.
- 10 open compartment Powered Locker: 1800H x 380W x 500D
- 1 locked door, 10 internal compartments Powered Locker: 1800H x 380W x 500D
- 10 locked compartments Powered Locker: 1800H x 380W x 500D
All laptop charging lockers are 450mm deep for the locker but are quoted with the extra 50mm rear skirt that conceals the cables.
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at email@example.com with your brief to find out what is possible!
One of the benefits you can enjoy when selecting from our Australian Made product range is unrivalled access to the wide range of powder coat options available from Dulux, Interpon, Oxytech and other Australian powder coat manufacturers. The below colour options are colours that are kept in the factory, ready to be used at a moment's notice. If your project requires a specific colour however, our paint suppliers offer a wide range of "order in" and "made to order" colours.
Ripple Finish (Textured)
Textura® Anti Mar Finish
Get Your Free Quote
Ready to begin? At Hi Tech Lockers we have are solutions-focused. Let us know your requirements and we will work with you on a design solution that fits your brief (and your budget).
Get in touch today
Quote - Charging Locker
"*" indicates required fields