Laptop Lockers | Charging Lockers | Powered Lockers
Our powered lockers are available in three distinct styles and feature the safest power options available in the locker industry. Regardless of your preferred style, your charging lockers will include a safety overload switch and can feature your choice of USB charging and/or Australian power points.
Powered Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Door ventilation
- Powder coat finish
- Locker: Lifetime
- Electrical Components: 1 Year
- Safe - All outlets are protected by both an RCB (Residual Current Circuit Breaker) and Thermal Overload or Overcurrent Protection.
- Fast - USB *TUF outlets charges any device up to 4 times faster than a USB PC port.
- Intelligent - *TUF identifies each device and charges them at the optimum rate.
- Powerful - *TUF supplies 5 amps for maximum charge.
- Green - *TUF is 10 times more efficient when in standby mode.
- 10 open compartment Powered Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
- 1 locked door, 10 internal compartments Powered Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
- 10 locked compartments Powered Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
All laptop charging lockers include a base service compartment for storage of safety devices and extra cable length.
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- GPO (power point) only
- USB A & C
- USB + GPO
Accessories / Modifications
- Sloping Tops
- Locker Plinths
- Locker Stands
- Locker Stands with Seat
- Add more perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Numbered key fobs
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to email@example.com with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief to find out what is possible!
Enquire about this product
The below colour options are stocked colours. If you can't find the colour you want, not to worry! If you know the colour code, you can email us your requirements at email@example.com, or browse the Dulux colour range at Dulux Powder Coatings.