Micro Lockers | High Density Mobile Lockers
The mobile phone charging lockers are manufactured in Sydney with full attention to style, strength and durability. They feature a lifetime warranty which promises peace of mind for any workplace.
Our Mobile Phone Charging Lockers are used across many industries, from schools, Dept of Defence locations Australia wide, to a large number of offices, mine sites and hospitality locations.
Incorporating a range of design features to ensure valuables are secured in the safest possible way.
Able to charge multiple phones, in the same compartment, simultaneously.
Mobile Phone Charging Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Freestanding or wall mountable with keyhole cutouts in back panel.
- Powder coat finish
- Locker: Lifetime
- Electrical: 1 Year
- 8 Compartment Charging Locker: 740H x 402W x 200D
- 16 Compartment Charging Locker: 740H x 806W x 200D
- 24 Compartment Charging Locker: 740H x 1210W x 200D
All mobile phone charging lockers include a service compartment at the rear. This is not counted when describing the available user compartments.
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Clearview doors (shatter resistant acrylic)
- Sloping Tops
- Locker Plinths
- Locker Stands
- Locker Stands with Seat
- Add perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Numbered key fobs
- Business Card holders
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to email@example.com with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief to find out what is possible!
The below colour options are stocked colours. If you can't find the colour you want, not to worry! If you know the colour code, you can email us your requirements at email@example.com, or browse the Dulux colour range at Dulux Powder Coatings.