SKUBA Gear Lockers
Our SKUBA gear lockers are 100% manufactured in Australia with a strong focus on an Australian supply chain. They are twice painted: once with a special rust inhibiting prime coat and once with your choice of colour. Used by leisure diving venues as well as military diving sites.
SKUBA Gear Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel. 100% Bluescope steel with up to 20% recycled materials.
- Perforated doors and top, with ability to perforate all panels including shelves to maximise passive airflow to assist in drying SKUBA gear.
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Stainless steel hanging rail, or welded shelves with reinforced stiffeners. We can modify depending on your SKUBA gear storage needs.
- Prime coated with Metaprep Primer, which fully encapsulates the steel making rust incredibly hard to form and slow to spread.
- Powder coat finish with many colour options (see below).
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
SKUBA Gear Lockers
- 1850H x 900W x 700D
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities may apply).
BYO Locking System
At Hi Tech Lockers our range of locks is expansive. However sometimes you may need to bring your own lock. This could be for a variety of reasons. Existing security requirements, or needing to have a centralised master key system. It may just be what you or your client has specified. Whatever the reason, we'll work with you. Just send us a technical drawing or spec sheet of your lock and we will let you know if it's possible.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at email@example.com with your brief to find out what is possible!
One of the benefits you can enjoy when selecting from our Australian Made product range is unrivalled access to the wide range of powder coat options available from Dulux, Interpon, Oxytech and other Australian powder coat manufacturers. The below colour options are colours that are kept in the factory, ready to be used at a moment's notice. If your project requires a specific colour however, our paint suppliers offer a wide range of "order in" and "made to order" colours.
Ripple Finish (Textured)
Textura® Anti Mar Finish
Request a Free Quote
At Hi Tech Lockers we understand that every project is different. Different users, different administrative requirements, different WH&S considerations. We do our best to host a comprehensive range of products with as many options as possible, but the reality is "there's always one more option". Reach out! Let us know your requirements and let us come up with a design solution that fits your brief (and your budget).
Get in touch today
Quote - SKUBA Gear Locker
"*" indicates required fields