Snowsports Locker | Ski Lodge Locker
Snowsports Lockers are manufactured in Sydney with full attention to style, strength and durability. They feature a lifetime warranty which promises peace of mind for any workplace.
They are designed to fit skis, snowboards and other accessories and feature a perforated base shelf with rubber matting, for efficient draining of your wet gear.
Snowsports Locker Features
- Australian made from zinc coated steel to prevent rusting.
- Height adjustable polyethylene slotted shelf which locates skis, stocks and snowboards.
- Four height adjustable rear shelves to store boots, helmets etc.
- Perforated base shelf for drainage with heavy duty rubber matting.
- Ventilation provided by a full length reinforced slotted door.
- Three point locking system for extra security.
- 180 degree opening door.
- Powder coat finish.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- 1 Door Snow Sports Locker: 1980H x 450W x 550D
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Sloping Tops
- Locker Plinths
- Locker Stands
- Locker Stands with Seat
- Add more perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at email@example.com with your brief to find out what is possible!