Australian Made Tablet Lockers from Hi Tech Lockers.
These lockers are manufactured in Sydney with full attention to style, strength and durability. They feature a lifetime warranty which promises peace of mind for any workplace.
Being Made in Australia, you have a multitude of options available to truly cater them to your workplace requirements.
- One piece carcass provides strength and security.
- Full length door return prevents the doors from being forced inwards.
- Concealed hinging system.
- Freestanding or wall mounted using keyhole cut-outs in back panel.
- Powder coat finish.
Tablet Lockers | iPad Lockers
The tablet locker is small compartment locker with wall mountable capabilities. With your choice of small compartments (117mmH x 156mmW opening size), or large compartments (117mmH x 356mmW opening size) you're sure to find the tablet locker for your facility.
Tablet Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Wall mountable with keyhole mounting holes in back panel
Small Compartment Tablet Lockers: Door Dimensions 117H x 156W
- 4 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 200W x 300D
- 8 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 400W x 300D
- 12 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 600W x 300D
- 16 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 800W x 300D
- 20 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 1000W x 300D
- 24 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 1200W x 300D
Large Compartment Tablet Lockers: Door Dimensions 117H x 356W
- 4 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 400W x 300D
- 8 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 800W x 300D
- 12 Compartment Tablet Locker: 600H x 1200W x 300D
Mixed Compartment Tablet Lockers
- 4 Small + 4 Large Compartments Tablet Locker: 600H x 600W x 300D
- 4 Small + 8 Large Compartments Tablet Locker: 600H x 1000W x 300D
- 8 Small + 4 Large Compartments Tablet Locker: 600H x 800W x 300D
- 8 Small + 8 Large Compartments Tablet Locker: 600H x 1200W x 300D
- 12 Small + 4 Large Compartments Tablet Locker: 600H x 1000W x 300D
- 16 Small + 4 Large Compartments Tablet Locker: 600H x 1200W x 300D
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Sloping Tops
- Locker Plinths
- Locker Stands
- Locker Stands with Seat
- Add more perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to email@example.com with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief to find out what is possible!