Step Locker | Z Door Locker | Two Step Locker
The Step Locker, also know as the Z-Door Locker, is a commonly used locker for schools, industry, offices and other facilities. Each compartment allows for the 3/4 height hanging of clothes, more than enough for jackets, pants or even overalls. As with all products from Hi Tech Lockers, our Step Locker is proudly made in Australia from high gauge powder coated steel.
Step Locker Features
- Australian Made from heavy gauge steel
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Hanging rail and coat hook in each compartment
- Door ventilation
- Powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Want to keep it hygenic?
If you want to reduce odours, eliminate bacterial spread and kill harmful microbes ask for your garment lockers to include BioCote® antimicrobial protection.
Available in White Satin, kills 99% of harmful microbes in 2 hours.
- 2 Door Step Locker: 1800H x 300W x 450D
- 2 Door Step Locker: 1800H x 380W x 450D
All dimensions are nominal.
Specifications can change without notice.
Custom sizes available upon request (minimum order quantities apply).
- Sloping Tops
- Locker Plinths
- Locker Stands
- Locker Stands with Seat
- Add more perforations, for increased aeration
- Number plaques
- Uniquely numbered keys with master key option: 2 keys per door.
- Provision for padlock suitable for 8mm hasp. BYO padlock, or choose heavy duty or combination padlock.
Advanced Locking / Keyless Locking
- Mechanical Combination with tool-free user code changing.
- Electronic Combination locking
- Wet Area Electronic Combination locking
- RFID Smart Card Locking
- Coin Locking
Supply Your Own Locking
If you have a particular security requirement for your facility, or perhaps have a lock in use on other lockers and you can provide the model number or know where the lock comes from, we can often fit locks. Many locker locks are made using industry standard sizing, which makes customisation simple. Simply send the lock details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a quote.
We are experts at locker customisation and can provide the kinds of modifications that can only be provided by an Australian locker manufacturer. Our competitors simply can't compete with our cost effective and innovative solutions to custom projects that we offer.
Some of the modifications that we can accommodate, quantities depending, include:
- Increasing or decreasing internal dimensions.
- Adding or removing ventilation.
- Styled perforations on locker doors, sides or shelves.
- Custom locker internals to cater for any storage requirement, from sports equipment to overalls.
- Custom colours, with access to the full range of Australian powder coat suppliers such as Dulux, Interpon, Jotun and more.
- BYO lock systems to ensure integration with any security requirement.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please contact us at email@example.com with your brief to find out what is possible!
Enquire about this product
Enquire about this productInclude on Statewide Lockers for checkbox options.
The below colour options are stocked colours. If you can't find the colour you want, not to worry! If you know the colour code, you can email us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org, or browse the Dulux colour range at Dulux Powder Coatings.